Which donut has the most calories?
- Maple Creme Stick: 460 calories.
- Bismark: 480 calories.
- Lemon Stick: 470 calories.
- Peanut Donut: 470 calories.
- Apple Fritter: 510 calories.
- Glazed Jelly Stick: 530 calories.
Considering this, which Dunkin Donut has the most calories?
Dunkin' Donuts Menu Items with the Highest Calories
- Sausage, egg, and cheese on a croissant. Calories: 700.
- Frozen chocolate drink with butter pecan swirl. Calories: 690.
- Coffee Cake muffin. Calories: 590.
- Dunkaccino (extra-large) Calories: 540.
- Bismark donut. Calories: 490. The Bismark donut is chock full of calories, fat, salt, and sugar.
Also, what type of donut has the least calories? While you might think that the sugar raised donut or the plain glazed donut has the least calories, in fact it's the French cruller that's the least unhealthy. The French cruller contains 220 calories, 15 grams of fat, seven grams of saturated fat, and 10 grams of sugar.
In this manner, which donut is the healthiest?
- #6 Chocolate Frosted Donut. Calories: 270. Fat: 15 grams. Saturated Fat: 7 grams.
- #5 Bavarian Kreme Donut. Calories: 270. Fat: 15 grams.
- #4 Apple n Spice Donut. Calories: 270. Fat: 14 grams.
- #3 Glazed Donut. Calories: 260. Fat: 14 grams.
- #2 Sugar Raised Donut. Calories: 230. Fat: 14 grams.
- #1 French Cruller. Calories: 220. Fat: 15 grams.
Why are donuts so high in calories?
Cookies and doughnuts Cookies and doughnuts contain high amounts of sugar, refined flour, and added fats. They can be extremely high in calories. Also, an average medium-sized doughnut may contain over 200 calories. Some glazed varieties pack more than 300 calories.