Where do I complain about movers?
- File a complaint with your moving company.
- Write a moving review.
- File a complaint against your mover with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- File a complaint against your mover with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Click to see full answer
People also ask, where do I file a complaint against a moving company?
It's easy to file a complaint online using their web site at http://www.1-888-dot-saft.com/CC_Info.htm, or toll-free by phone at 1-888-368-7238. You should also file a complaint with the Department of Transportation's Office of the Inspector General.
Secondly, what can you do if you get scammed by a moving company? Here are six tips.
- Complain to the Moving Company. Be sure to file a written complaint with the moving company if you've been ripped off in a hostage scam.
- Call the Cops.
- Contact Government Regulators.
- Notify the Better Business Bureau.
- Check Out MoveRescue.com.
- Do Your Homework.
In this way, where do I lodge a complaint against packers and movers?
File complaint in consumer court You can file an online complaint against the movers and packers in consumer court. When you file complaint you should have all the receipts and bills provided by them.
What federal agency regulates moving companies?
The Bureau of Public Transportation oversees the regulation of moving companies, taxis, livery operators and bus companies.