Where can I sell my used shoes for cash?
- 1. Facebook Marketplace. In addition to being a very popular social media platform, Facebook has been expanding its capabilities to include a virtual marketplace.
- 5 Miles.
- Varage Sale.
- Buffalo Exchange.
Click to see full answer
Also question is, where can I sell my shoes for cash?
Where to Sell Shoes Online for Cash
- The RealReal. The RealReal is a luxury consignment shop that caters to brands like Michael Kors, Gucci, Chanel, and Calvin Klein.
- thredUP. thredUP makes it easy to sell shoes online, along with other clothing and accessories.
Also Know, can I sell shoes at a pawn shop? You can sell your shoes to a pawn shop as long as there is a reason that people would want to buy them at an inflated price. You wouldn't buy a pair of shoes from a pawn shop at five times their retail value if you could pick them up from the mall and pawn shops are aware of this.
Also, where can I sell my used shoes?
Here are a few of the best:
- Poshmark. One website that's certainly worth selling on is Poshmark.
- eBay. A great place to sell shoes online is eBay.
- Kixify. If you have a pair of sneakers to sell, then check out Kixify.
- buyMYheels. Have a pair of heels that you want to sell?
- The RealReal.
- Smart Bride Boutique.
How much should I sell used shoes for?
It is not unusual for a used pair of shoes to sell for over $50. Selling price depends on the brand, condition of the shoe, listing type on eBay (fixed price or auction), and if the seller took a low best offer.