Complete Beginner to Novice Level
- Code School. Great for beginners.
- Codecademy. For complete beginners that are initially learning a language.
Click to see full answer
Hereof, where can I practice coding?
The 10 most popular coding challenge websites for 2020
- TopCoder. TopCoder is one of the original platforms for competitive programming online.
- Coderbyte. Coderbyte provides 200+ coding challenges you can solve directly online in one of 10 programming languages (check out this example).
- Project Euler.
- Build projects.
- Improve projects.
- Complete code challenges.
- Join to open source project or start the collaboration with other developers.
- Join the community.
- Write a blog.
- Webstorm. Webstorm is both an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and editor, designed for professionals who work on large projects with many workflow tools.
- Visual Studio Code.
- Sublime Text.