What you should be doing in college?
- Study abroad. Just go up to any college graduate and ask about their most memorable experience in college.
- Join a campus club.
- Work at internships and jobs.
- Make the dean's list.
- Pull an all-nighter.
- Live with a roommate.
- Become a campus couple.
Click to see full answer
Thereof, what should I do during college?
7 things everyone should do while they're in college that can help them in the future
- Send out cold emails (even if you don't want to).
- Find your five.
- Take a class that teaches a practical skill.
- Start something.
- Find the professor.
- Go on an adventure.
- Get as much work experience as possible.
Beside above, what do college students do when bored?
- Walk to a New Part of Campus.
- Head to the Gym.
- Join or Start a Pick-up Game.
- Read Something for Fun.
- Do Homework in a New Location.
- Hang out in Your Residence Hall Lobby.
- Watch a Game in Person.
- Watch a Game on TV or the Internet.
Likewise, people ask, what should you not do in college?
6 Things NOT To Do In College
- DON' T Flunk Because You Were Lazy.
- DON'T Make Partying A Priority.
- DON'T Hang Out With Crappy People.
- DON'T Be Careless About Your Health.
- DON'T Be Scared Of A Challenge.
- DON'T Forget to Treat Yourself and Relax.
Can college help your future?
An Investment in Your Future Attending college is a major commitment of time and money, but it is also a down payment on success. Earning your college degree will help you realize your goals in your career as well as life in general.