Is Norco College a community college?
Subsequently, one may also ask, how much is a unit at Norco College?
The reported price per credit hour and estimated cost for one class at Norco College are as follows.
Cost Per Credit Hour and Cost for a Class.
|Price per credit hour for California residents||$46|
|Cost for one class for California residents (3 credit hours)||$138|
Also Know, how do I apply to Norco College? 6 Easy Steps to Get Started at Norco College
- Step ONE: Apply for Admission Online. Complete the Online Admission Application.
- Step TWO: Apply for Financial Aid.
- Step THREE: Activate Your Student Email.
- Step FOUR: Complete the Student Orientation Process.
- Step FIVE: Enroll in Classes.
- Step SIX: Pay Fees & Get Student ID Card.
Just so, how far is Norco College?
The Norco College campus is located approximately forty miles east of Los Angeles in the city of Norco, Riverside County, California.
Does Norco College have a nursing program?
While the majority of services performed at Student Health & Psychological Services are free, additional fees??? do apply for: Program required physical exam (Nursing, Early Childhood Education, EMT, etc.) Lab and Diagnostic Testing.