What is the customer gap?
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you close a customer gap?
5 Ways You Can Meet Customer Expectations and Close the Gap
- Listen to your customers.
- Find out what your team knows.
- Experience the customer journey firsthand.
- Implement changes in your business that will narrow the gap.
- Understand that it's an ongoing process.
Secondly, what are the four provider gaps? The four providers gap are the listening gap, the service design and standard gap, the service performance gap and the communication gap.
Beside above, what is standard gap?
Standard Gap: This gap arises because of the difference between the retailer's perception of customers' expectations and the customer service standards it sets. Here, standards are set to communicate to customers' expectations and preferences rather than to store concerns such as increasing turnover.
How many gaps are there in the gap model?