What is the best Farm Jack?
- Hi-Lift Jack HL 485 48 inches Hi-Lift Red All Cast Jack.
- Smittybilt 2722 Universal Trail Jack – 54″
- Hi-Lift Jack PP – 300 Post Popper.
- Torin Big Red 60″ Ratcheting Off Road/Utility Farm Jack.
- Reese Towpower 7033400 48″ Farm Jack – 7000 lb.
- Hi-Lift Jack UTV – 424 42″ UTV Jack.
- Goplus Off-Road Ratcheting Farm Jack.
Click to see full answer
Regarding this, which Hi Lift Jack is the best?
Top 12 High Lift Jack Compared
|Product||Material||Tested Capacity (lbs.)|
|1. Hi-Lift Jack XT485||All-cast construction||7000|
|2. Hi-Lift Jack HL485||All-cast construction||7000|
|3. Smittybilt 2722 Universal||Solid steel construction||7000|
|4. Hi-Lift XT-605||All-cast construction||7000|
Beside above, how much is a farm jack? Compare all Specifications
|48 in. 3 Ton Farm Jack||48 in. 3-1/2-Ton Farm Jack||60 in. 3-Ton Farm Jack|
|Details Above||View Details||View Details|
Subsequently, one may also ask, how much can a farm jack lift?
Known for its strength and durability, it can handle equipment or load of about 7,000 pounds effectively, thanks to the quality of the material it's made of (Cast iron).
Are hi lift jacks dangerous?
Hi-Lift jacks can also be dangerous with the potential to cause smashed fingers, missing teeth, and concussions.