What is the best birthstone to have?
- Sapphire - September. My birthstone and my parents favorite stone.
- Diamond - April. Diamonds in my opinion should be at the top
- Emerald - May. I like emerald because that's when my birthday is and it is a pretty aqua colour.
- Aquamarine - March.
- Ruby - July.
- Pearl - June.
- Garnet - January.
- Amethyst - February.
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, what is the best birthstone?
Birthstones Ranked: These Are the Best and Worst Months to Have
- Emerald (May) The lush abundance of spring is mirrored in May's birthstone, the emerald, with its deep green hue, making it the best birthstone of them all.
- Amethyst (February)
- Aquamarine (March)
- Garnet (January)
- Sapphire (September)
- Ruby (July)
- Opal & Tourmaline (October)
- Pearl and Alexandrite (June)
Also Know, which is the most expensive birthstone? Rubies. Rubies, beautiful blood red stones, are rarer still than either emeralds or diamonds. Although synthetic and manufactured composite rubies abound, a genuine, untreated and pure ruby of good size and flawless coloration is easily the most valuable birthstone in the bunch.
In this regard, which is the rarest birthstone?
The Rarest Birthstones For example, April's diamond, though pricey, is less rare than rubies, emeralds, and alexandrite. While on the topic of alexandrite, this is currently the rarest gemstone on the birthstone list and can come at quite a cost.
What is the birthstone for all 12 months?
Birthstones by Time Frame
|Month||15th- 20th century||U.S. (2019)|
|October||opal, aquamarine||opal, tourmaline|
|November||topaz, pearl||topaz, citrine|
|December||bloodstone, ruby||turquoise, zircon, tanzanite|