What is a crepe maker called?
Click to see full answer
Also question is, what tools are used to make crepes?
When it comes to equipment, a crepe maker will help you churn out crepes in high volumes. At home, a nonstick pan or a dedicated crepe pan will get the job done. A soft spatula is a very useful tool for easily freeing the crepe, and it will not scratch the pan.
Furthermore, how would you describe a crepe? p/, French IPA: [k??p]) is a type of very thin, cooked pancake usually made from wheat flour. While crêpes originate from Brittany, a region in the northwest of France, their consumption is nowadays widespread in France.
Furthermore, what is a crepe pan used for?
Crêpe Pan. A flat or round-bottomed pan that is shaped to effectively cook a thin crêpe. A flat-bottomed pan may be 8 to 10 inches in diameter with short side walls. This pan is also the type commonly used for omelets.
What is the best crepe maker?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: NutriChef Electric Crepe Maker at Amazon.
- Best Stovetop Pan: Nordic Ware Traditional French Steel Crepe Pan at Amazon.
- Best Budget: Salton Crepe Maker at Amazon.
- Best High-End: Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron Crepe Pan at Amazon.
- Best Multi-Tasker: Cuisinart International Chef Crepe Maker at Amazon.