What does prepare cartridge mean?
Thereof, how do you make a cartridge?
Preparing Toner Cartridges
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the cartridge tray.
- Remove the sealing tape by pulling it straight up while holding down the toner cartridge.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back in.
- Close the front cover.
- » Continue to Loading Paper.
Beside above, how do you prepare a brother toner cartridge? Open the front cover and remove the drum and toner assembly. 3. Remove the gray toner cartridge from the black drum by holding down the green lock lever on the right side of the drum unit and lifting the toner cartridge out.
Also Know, what is prepare new cartridge?
The error message Toner Low or Prepare New Toner Cartridge indicates that the toner cartridge is approaching the end of its expected life, but the cartridge has not reached its end of life. It is recommended that the toner cartridge continue to be used if the print quality is still good.
How do I change the ink cartridge in my Canon printer?
How to Replace Toner Cartridges
- Close the auxiliary tray, and then open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag.
- Shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times as shown below to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge, and then place it on a flat surface.
- Replace the toner cartridge.