How do I replace ink cartridges in an Epson XP 440 printer?
- Turn on your product.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently four or five times.
- Remove the cartridge from the package.
Keeping this in view, do I have to replace all ink cartridges Epson?
You may have to replace all the cartridges the first time Though most people are able to replace just one empty cartridge, a small number of people have found that mixing Epson and non-Epson cartridges in the same printer may cause it to not recognize the cartridges.
In this manner, how do I check ink levels on my Epson XP 440 printer?
Open the printer driver, click the Maintenance tab, then click the EPSON Status Monitor 3 button. A graphic displays the approximate ink levels. The progress meter appears automatically when you start a print job. You can check the approximate ink levels from this window.
The steps to factory reset the printer by this method are:
- Turn off the printer using the Power button.
- Use a pin to press and hold the Reset button at the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer but keep the Reset button pressed for at least 5 seconds.
- Release the Reset button after a warning page is printed.