How do you refill a Kodak verite cartridge?
- Open the cartridge to reach the ink chamber within.
- Check the chambers in a color/photo cartridge to determine which color ink is in which chamber.
- Fill a plastic syringe with enough ink in the color you are refilling.
- Insert the syringe needle into the cartridge, sending the tip down to the bottom.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you refill a Kodak 30 ink cartridge?
Refilling the Kodak 30 cartridge, Kodak ESP C 100: The filler opening is located underneath the label on top of the cartridge. Insert the syringe into the filler opening (picture 2). Carefully fill the ink into the cartridge. If ink leaks from the opening, draw 1-2ml back into the syringe.
Also to know is, how can I refill my ink cartridge at home?
Refill Your Printer Cartridge
- Step 1: What You Need. Printer-ink. You can buy it from a computer store.
- Step 2: The Cartridge. There is a black spot on the white-sticker covering the top-cover of the cartridge.
- Step 3: Refill Your Printer Cartridge. Draw ink into the syringe slowly and inject it into the hole.
One way you can cut down on the cost of ink cartridges is to purchase a refill kit, which allows you to replace the ink in your printer's existing cartridges. Remove the Kodak ink cartridge you want to refill from your printer and peel back its label to expose the fill opening(s).