What color walls go with dark brown trim?
Click to see full answer
Thereof, what color walls go with dark wood trim?
If you're not digging light or grey walls you might go for dark and dramatic with black, dark slate or midnight blue. They're stunning with dark wood trim, and will create a cozy moodiness.
Similarly, what goes with dark brown wood?
- White. A dark brown will always be greatly enhanced when combined with a crispy white shade.
- Blue. If you're looking to get a much more modern and sleek look that is incredibly relaxing and trendy, then consider pairing brown with blue.
Also to know, what color goes well with dark wood?
Paint Colors That Go With Dark Wood
- Paint Colors That Go With Dark Wood. Credit: Jupiterimages/Comstock/Getty Images.
- Pink and white make a handsome complement for this bedroom's wood furniture.
- Dark Reds.
- Robin's egg blue prevents the dark wood features of this room from feeling too heavy.
What color walls go with brown floor?
Dark Floor, Light Walls Warm tans and beiges work well with browns that contain a predominance of red or orange; they help reinforce the feeling reassuring comfort created by the brown floor.