What causes website security certificate errors?
Click to see full answer
Then, how do I fix problem with website security certificate?
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended).
- Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
- Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
- On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
Subsequently, question is, what is a certificate error for a website? A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate. Internet Explorer helps keep your information more secure by warning about certificate errors.
Furthermore, why do I keep getting there is a problem with this website's security certificate?
There is a problem with this website's security certificate message can appear in any browser, and it might be caused by browser's settings. To fix the problem, be sure to reset your browser to default. By doing that you'll remove the cache, installed extensions and revert your settings to default.
How do I stop Internet Explorer from blocking websites with security certificate errors?
- Press Alt+X or Tools in internet explorer.
- Press Security tab and Change the Security level for the zone(internet) as low.
- Also do same for 'Trusted site' zone as low.
- Press 'Sites' button to add the 'www.chartinsurance.com' to the zone.
- Press Apply and OK.
- Restart the browser.