What can you eat with pita chips?
Just so, what goes best with pita chips?
Creamy Dill Dip with Pita Chips
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt.
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest.
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Additionally, what do I serve with pita? Fun Ways to Eat Pita Bread
- Toasted Pita Triangles. Toast pita bread in the oven or under a broiler.
- Use Pita as a Spoon.
- Pizza Pitas.
- Toasted Pita Bread.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Pita.
- Turn Your Salad Into a Sandwich.
- Pita Bread Hot Dogs.
Then, what goes well with pita chips besides hummus?
- 5 Layer Hummus.
- Apple Pie Dip.
- Avocado Feta Dip.
- Avocado Orange Salsa.
- Baked Fontina Dip.
- Baked Hummus & Spinach Dip.
- Chai Tea Latte.
- Cherry Cheese Cake Dip.
Is hummus and pita chips a healthy snack?
Hummus with pita chips may seem like a figure-friendly option, but it's actually one of those nutritious snacks that can pack on the pounds! Combine that with a couple of handfuls of pita chips, and you're easily looking at a “healthy” snack with more than 500 calories!