What can you do with outdoor concrete?
- Build a stamped concrete patio.
- Fake the look of stone.
- Get creative with paint.
- Install clay pavers for your patio.
- Stain or seal the concrete.
- Curate an outdoor living room for entertaining.
Also to know is, how can I make my concrete patio look nice?
- Refinish the Surface. Concrete specialists can refinish your concrete through staining, scoring and additional paving.
- Add Walls. Creating a low wall around a patio changes the space into its own contained outdoor room.
- Change the Light.
- Frame it With a Pergola.
- Change the Edge.
Also Know, can you lay tile directly on concrete? While you can install tile directly on concrete, problems erupt when the concrete cracks or shifts. All of the movement in concrete is transferred to the tile. Cracks in concrete immediately become cracks in the tile.
Similarly one may ask, can you pour new concrete over old cracked concrete?
Yes, you may pour a concrete pad overlay over an existing slab. You need to consider the added height and weight of the overlay on the existing structure. Overlays may include polymers, portland cement concrete, or epoxies. You should improve the drainage of the slab by having a good slope on the overlay.
Does concrete resurfacing last?
Thanks to its advanced bonding properties, concrete resurfacing can last for quite a while. A properly resurfaced floor can last from 8-15 years.