What can you do on a cloudy day in Paris?
- Explore Forgotten Covered Passages.
- Relax in a Turkish Bath.
- Indulge in Hot Chocolate and Tea Rooms.
- Confront Your Mortality in the Catacombs.
- Plunge into Paris' Sewers.
- Walk Through a Haunted House.
- Go Shopping (in the Right Places)
- Heat Up in Garden Hothouses.
Similarly, does it rain all day in Paris?
Paris experiences mostly mild weather across four distinct seasons. Average daily highs range from 46°F (8°C) in the winter to 77°F (25°C) at the height of summer. Extreme cold or heat are pretty rare, but rain is not. In Paris, light showers can come and go quickly throughout the day.
Also, what should I do in Paris today? Check full details here!
- #1 Stroll around the Jardins des Tuileries.
- #2 Wander down the Champs Élysées.
- #3 Wander up to the Sacré Coeur.
- #4 Check out the Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air (Sculpture Garden)
- #5 Visit the Marché aux Fleurs (Flower market)
- #6 Pay a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral.
Regarding this, what can you do in Paris on a cold day?
- Seek Refuge in a Museum. When gray skies roll into the City of Light, take the opportunity to explore one of Paris' fabulous museums.
- Step Back in Time at Les Passages Couverts.
- See a Movie.
- Relax in a Café
- Pamper Yourself at the Spa.
- Visit a Gothic Masterpiece.
- Indulge in Some Retail Therapy.
- Spend a Night at the Cabaret.
What do you wear in Paris when it rains?
You can wear a nice tee-shirt, buttoned-up shirt or blouse underneath a cotton or light wool sweater. Trench coats are a must in Paris: along with a small umbrella, they are perfect for rainy days. I also like to carry a light scarf in my bag, in case it gets colder in the evening.