What can you do on a cloudy day in Paris?
- Explore Forgotten Covered Passages.
- Relax in a Turkish Bath.
- Indulge in Hot Chocolate and Tea Rooms.
- Confront Your Mortality in the Catacombs.
- Plunge into Paris' Sewers.
- Walk Through a Haunted House.
- Go Shopping (in the Right Places)
- Heat Up in Garden Hothouses.
Click to see full answer
Consequently, does it rain all day in Paris?
Paris experiences mostly mild weather across four distinct seasons. Average daily highs range from 46°F (8°C) in the winter to 77°F (25°C) at the height of summer. Extreme cold or heat are pretty rare, but rain is not. In Paris, light showers can come and go quickly throughout the day.
Also Know, what should I do in Paris today? Check full details here!
- #1 Stroll around the Jardins des Tuileries.
- #2 Wander down the Champs Élysées.
- #3 Wander up to the Sacré Coeur.
- #4 Check out the Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air (Sculpture Garden)
- #5 Visit the Marché aux Fleurs (Flower market)
- #6 Pay a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral.
Thereof, what can you do in Paris on a cold day?
- Seek Refuge in a Museum. When gray skies roll into the City of Light, take the opportunity to explore one of Paris' fabulous museums.
- Step Back in Time at Les Passages Couverts.
- See a Movie.
- Relax in a Café
- Pamper Yourself at the Spa.
- Visit a Gothic Masterpiece.
- Indulge in Some Retail Therapy.
- Spend a Night at the Cabaret.
What do you wear in Paris when it rains?
You can wear a nice tee-shirt, buttoned-up shirt or blouse underneath a cotton or light wool sweater. Trench coats are a must in Paris: along with a small umbrella, they are perfect for rainy days. I also like to carry a light scarf in my bag, in case it gets colder in the evening.