What can you do in Paris on a cold rainy day?
- Explore Forgotten Covered Passages.
- Relax in a Turkish Bath.
- Indulge in Hot Chocolate and Tea Rooms.
- Confront Your Mortality in the Catacombs.
- Plunge into Paris' Sewers.
- Walk Through a Haunted House.
- Go Shopping (in the Right Places)
- Heat Up in Garden Hothouses.
In this regard, what can you do in Paris on a cold day?
- Seek Refuge in a Museum. When gray skies roll into the City of Light, take the opportunity to explore one of Paris' fabulous museums.
- Step Back in Time at Les Passages Couverts.
- See a Movie.
- Relax in a Café
- Pamper Yourself at the Spa.
- Visit a Gothic Masterpiece.
- Indulge in Some Retail Therapy.
- Spend a Night at the Cabaret.
Secondly, does it rain all day in Paris? Paris experiences mostly mild weather across four distinct seasons. Average daily highs range from 46°F (8°C) in the winter to 77°F (25°C) at the height of summer. Extreme cold or heat are pretty rare, but rain is not. In Paris, light showers can come and go quickly throughout the day.
Also to know, what do you wear in Paris on a rainy day?
You can wear a nice tee-shirt, buttoned-up shirt or blouse underneath a cotton or light wool sweater. Trench coats are a must in Paris: along with a small umbrella, they are perfect for rainy days. I also like to carry a light scarf in my bag, in case it gets colder in the evening.
What can you do on a rainy day?
Sort Rainy Day Games
- Indoor Treasure Hunt. Hide things around the house for your children to find.
- Indoor Camping. Build a pillow or blanket fort and do fun activities inside them.
- Paper Airplane Launcher.
- Cardboard Tube Marble Run.
- Plastic Bottle Bowling.
- Bean Bag Toss.
- Tornado in a Jar.
- Homemade Sensory Bin.