What can you cook over a fire pit?
- Blueberry Orange Muffins. You can make delicious blueberry muffins over a fire by baking them inside hollow orange peels!
- Hot Dogs.
- Grilled Cheese.
Similarly one may ask, what can I do with a fire pit?
5 Awesome Things You Can Do Around a Backyard Fire Pit
- Swap stories and share memories. “Summer nights are perfect for getting your friends around the fire with a few drinks to just tell stories and rehash things that happened when you were growing up.”
- Play word games and sing songs.
- Roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
- Protect your identity.
- Make S'mores!
Beside above, what should I bring to a fire pit party? 1. S'mores Party
- Graham Crackers.
- A Buffet Style Ingredient Bar.
- Wet Wipes.
Similarly, it is asked, can you cook with stainless steel over an open fire?
Never place your aluminum or stainless steel cookware directly in a fire. These types of metal have a melting point that is much less than the temperature that a campfire can reach. Always be sure to use a pot or pan that has a metal handle. Plastic or rubber coated handles can melt when used over an open fire.
What is the point of a fire pit?
Fire pits are ideal for creating an al fresco lounge space– an extension of your home where you can relax and socialise. Much like indoor fireplaces, fire pits provide the perfect focal point for an outdoor sitting area, and they look fantastic surrounded by outdoor sofas or built-in bench seating topped with cushions.