What can I write in my daughter's engagement card?
- We/I are so happy to welcome a new son/daughter into our family.
- Love and happiness to you two on this special day.
- Best wishes to my/our son/daughter and daughter-in-law/son-in-law on your engagement.
- Son/daughter, we/I feel many emotions on this occasion.
In this regard, what do you write on an engagement card?
Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong.
Additionally, what do you say to a newly engaged woman? I am so happy you have found true love and I wish you both all the best in the world. Congratulations on your engagement! A special wish for a couple like you, may all the happiness that you dream of come true. Life is full of new beginnings so here's a toast to wish you an abundance of love, happiness and blessings.
Likewise, what do you do when your child gets engaged?
- First thing: Call the bride's mother.
- Talk to your son one-on-one.
- Ask your future daughter-in-law about her family.
- Try to meet her family before the rehearsal dinner.
- Decide what you are willing to spend.
- Keep an eye on the future.
What do you say in engagement post?
So when something major happens, like let's say getting engaged (congrats!), you have to find the cutest, most creative way to post this exciting news with everyone!
Some other designs include shirts saying:
- "I said yes!"
- "I can't keep calm I'm getting married!"
- "Bride to be"