What can I put in my washing machine to clean it?
- Set your washer to run on hot water with the largest load setting.
- Add about ½ cup of baking soda.
- While the hot water, vinegar, and baking soda are penetrating the grime and odors, use a clean cloth dipped in the vinegar water to wipe down your washer.
Besides, what can I use to clean my washing machine?
Add two cups of white cleaning vinegar to detergent dispenser. Run it through a complete cycle. Run another cycle on the highest level and at the hottest water temperature, this time adding one-half cup of baking soda to the drum. When cycle is done, wipe inside drum of washer with a damp microfiber cloth.
Likewise, how do you clean a top loader washing machine? To clean a top loader, run a normal wash cycle (on hot) and place 1/2 cup bicarbonate of soda and 2 cups white vinegar in, once the machine has filled with water. Let it run as usual. The bicarb and vinegar break down any grease or dirt particles and keep the hoses nice and clean.
Beside above, how do you clean a smelly washing machine?
Pour two cups of white vinegar into the drum, then run a normal cycle at high heat—without any clothes, of course. The baking soda and vinegar should break up any residue stuck to your drum and kill any mold that might be present. They'll also help remove any foul odors.
What is the best product to clean washing machine?
Best Washer Cleaners
- Smelly Washer Inc. Washing Machine Cleaner. PROS.
- Tide Washing Machine Cleaner Detergent Carton. PROS.
- Affresh Washer Machine Cleaner. PROS.
- Summit Brands Washing Machine Cleaner. PROS.
- Sport Suds Washing Machine Cleaner. PROS.