What can I eat at a Mexican restaurant on Weight Watchers?
- Soft chicken or fish tacos, go easy on the cheese, hold the sour cream.
- Chicken or veggie whole bean burrito, easy on the guac and cheese, hold the sour cream.
- Chicken Mole with rice and whole beans.
- Grilled shrimp with lime and Chili Verde.
Herein, what can I eat at a Mexican restaurant when on a diet?
Healthier choices include chicken fajitas, bean burritos, grilled chicken dishes with peppers and onions (hold the cheese!), or a soft taco.
One may also ask, how many Weight Watchers points is Mexican rice? Mexican rice Have just 1/2 cup, which has a SmartPoints value of 4.
Also know, what restaurants are good for Weight Watchers?
Check out some of the best and lowest point restaurant meals below.
- Applebee's offers a variety of low point dishes to choose from.
- Chili's Guiltless Grill menu features a good mix of options.
- Denny's has lower point choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
What Chinese food is best on Weight Watchers?
Cuisine of the Day: Chinese
|Wise Choices||PointsPlus Value|
|Chicken egg foo yung||4|
|Chinese vegetables with tofu, 1 cup||4|
|Steamed shrimp dumplings, 4||5|
|Boiled wontons, 6||6|