What can I do with esp8266?
Click to see full answer
Simply so, what is Nodemcu esp8266 used for?
NodeMCU is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype or build IoT products. It includes firmware that runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC from Espressif Systems, and hardware which is based on the ESP-12 module. The firmware uses the Lua scripting language.
Beside above, how do you code esp8266? Installing the ESP8266 Platform
- Open the preferences window from the Arduino IDE.
- Enter http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json into Additional Board Manager URLs field and click the “OK” button.
- Open boards manager.
- Scroll down, select the ESP8266 board menu and install “esp8266 platform”.
Then, how can I control esp8266 from anywhere?
- Step 1: What You'll Need: Since the esp8266 NodeMcu is so cheap, I highly recommend buying one. You can simply plug it into your PC and use it as an Arduino.
- Step 2: Arduino IDE+ESP8266: -Open up the Arduino IDE.
- Step 4: Access From Anywhere: First you need to go to www.whatsmyip.org and copy your IP.
Which microcontroller is used in esp8266?
|ESP-01 module by Ai-Thinker|
|CPU||@ 80 MHz (default) or 160 MHz|
|Memory||32 KiB instruction, 80 KiB user data|