What can I do with a small closet space?
- 1 Get a Clothing Rack.
- 2 Add Storage Under Clothes.
- 3 Utilize Modular Shelving.
- 4 Install Sliding Doors.
- 5 Get Shelf Dividers.
- 6 Purge You Closet.
- 7 Call On Wicker Baskets.
- 8 Hang Accessories.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, how can I get more space in my small closet?
10 Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Closet
- Double your available hanging space by adding an extender rod.
- Store clothes on shelves more efficiently with shelf dividers.
- Double your shelf space with under shelf baskets.
- Hooks are your very best friend.
- Store suitcases in the space above the closet door.
- Hang things on the inside of the closet door.
Furthermore, how do you store clothes in a small space? General Tips
- Use ALL available space, but keep it organized.
- Keep out-of-season (winter/summer) clothes out of the way.
- You're more likely to wear something if you can see it.
- Keep one or two hooks empty for quick-n-dirty clean up.
- Don't forget the backs of deep shelves and high-up places.
Likewise, what can I do with extra closet space?
Here are eight amazing ideas to turn an extra closet into the room of your dreams, with just a bit of creativity and rearranging.
- Storage Bench. Closet to Storage Bench via Hometalkers Kandi and Rebekah @Woven Home.
- Work Space.
- Reading Nook.
- Laundry Room.
- Craft Room.
- Homework Nook.
- Home Office.
How do you organize a small bedroom with a lot of stuff?
Try these simple storage ideas and map out where to put everything in your bedroom!
- Designate a Home for Every Item. kuzakscloset.
- Utilize Under Bed Storage.
- Arrange Furniture by Frequency of Use.
- Remember Corner Shelves.
- Store Seasonal Shoes Under the Bed.
- Create a Storage Nook.
- Go Minimalist.
- Build or Buy Floating Shelves.