What are the top 5 most valuable companies?
Keeping this in consideration, what is the most valuable company in the world?
Amazon has overtaken Google and Apple to become the world's most valuable brand at $315.5 billion, according to a ranking of global companies, up 52% on last year.
Secondly, what are the top 10 brands? Below are the top 10 global brands in 2019.
- Apple — brand value: $234.2 million.
- Google — brand value: $167.7 million.
- Amazon — brand value: $125 million.
- Microsoft — brand value: $108.8 million.
- Coca-Cola — brand value: $63.4 million.
- Samsung — brand value: $61 million.
- Toyota — brand value: $56.2 million.
Also question is, which is the No 1 company in the world?
The Top 100 Best-Performing Companies In The World, 2019
What are the top 10 most valuable companies in the world?
The 10 most valuable tech companies in the world:
- Microsoft Corp. ( MSFT): $1.04 trillion.
- Apple (AAPL): $931 billion.
- Amazon (AMZN): $888 billion.
- Alphabet (GOOGL, GOOG): $818 billion.
- Facebook (FB): $525 billion.
- Alibaba Group Holding (BABA): $449 billion.
- Tencent Holdings (TCEHY): $400 billion.
- Samsung Electronics (SSNLF): $243 billion.