Who has $5 meals?
- Taco Bell currently sells three $5 meal boxes.
- Jack in the Box, Wendy's, and Dairy Queen all have meal deals for $5 or less.
- Carl's Jr. and KFC have several $5 meal box options.
Similarly, it is asked, where can I get the most food for $5?
How To Get The Most For $5 At Fast Food Chains
- Taco Bell. <
- Wendy's. <
- Arby's. < A $5 meal from Arby's Thrillist.
- Panda Express. < A $5 meal from Panda Express Thrillist.
- McDonald's. < A $5 meal from McDonald's Thrillist.
- Chipotle. < A $5 meal from Chipotle Thrillist.
- Burger King. < A $5 meal from Burger King Thrillist.
- Panera Bread. < A $5 meal from Panera Thrillist.
Beside above, who has the cheapest fast food? The Best Fast-Food Items for $1 or Less
- Del Taco. Value Taco.
- Jack in the Box. Two tacos.
- Day-Old Bread. Jimmy John's.
- McDonald's. A big-ass drink.
- Sonic. Mini Tots.
- Taco Bell. Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla.
- Wendy's. Small Frosty.
- White Castle. Cheese Slider. At about $.
Likewise, what fast food places have $5 deals?
The Healthiest Fast Food Under $5
- Taco Bell. Fresco-Style Chicken Soft Taco, $1.19.
- McDonald's. Classic Hamburger, No Bun — $2.49.
- Burger King. Your Choice: Regular Hamburger, No Cheese — $1.00 (!!)
- Wendy's. Your Choice: Grilled Chicken Wrap, no BBQ Ranch — $3.79.
- Arby's. Junior Roast Beef Sandwich — $1.59.
- Hardee's/Carl's Jr.
- Church's Chicken.
What can I get at Wendy's for 5 dollars?
Fans can get the Giant JBC, 4-piece chicken nuggets, small fries and a small drink—all for $5.