Is ethanol free gas better than regular gas?
In this regard, what are the benefits of ethanol free gas?
List of Pros of Ethanol Free Gas
- It improves mileage.
- There is less harm to the engine.
- It makes us less dependent on ethanol crops.
- It has more harmful emissions.
- It makes us more dependent on oil from other countries.
- It is not ideal for newer, high-compression engines.
Similarly, is ethanol free gas worth the price? Ethanol-free gasoline worth price, users say. But ethanol-free gasoline can be difficult to find and can cost 80 cents more per gallon than regular gas. The gas helps small engines on boats, chain saws, lawn mowers and jet skis run more efficiently, users say.
Considering this, does ethanol free gas make more power?
Ethanol doesn't produce as much energy when burned vs gasoline without ethanol. Non-ethanol fuel does provide more power and generally better gas mileage in most cases, the exceptions being engines designed specifically for ethanol use. E85 has a 10 point higher octane rating than E15 from the ethanol content.
Who has ethanol free gas?
Welcome to the definitive list of stations that sell pure, ethanol-free gasoline in the U.S. and Canada!
- All Canada: Shell V-Power 91, Canadian Tire 91, Esso 91.
- Atlantic Canada: Irving Fuels premium.
- Western Canada: CO-OP premium.
- Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island: all unleaded gas.
- Ontario: Costco 91.