How can I use the word better in a sentence?
- Better stop by and get Howard Spencer.
- We'd better go down for breakfast.
- I suppose no place is better than home on Christmas.
- I feel much better now.
- He seemed in better spirits than usual and awaited his son with great impatience.
- He thinks you are better than us.
- I thought it would be better if I slept here.
Then, how do you use worst in a sentence?
worst Sentence Examples
- It was the worst news yet.
- The worst part is Sarah doesn't want it.
- But even if the rent is not mended, perhaps the worst vice betrayed is improvidence.
- Richard the Third was one of England's worst kings.
- The conductor said it was the worst quake he ever knew.
Secondly, is worser a word? Usage notes. While common in the 16th and 17th centuries, worser is now found only in some regional dialects, and is considered nonstandard.
Then, how do you use different in a sentence?
different Sentence Examples
- There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion.
- He's a different person, entirely.
- Some people changed together and others went in different directions.
- I enjoy traveling, especially to very different places.
- What's different about our test?
- Yes, everything is different nowadays, everything is changed.
What is the past tense of worse?
The past tense of worse is worsed. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of worse is worses. The present participle of worse is worsing. The past participle of worse is worsed.