How many calories are in 12 oz of Coors Light?
|Calories 110||(460 kJ)|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
Furthermore, how many carbs are in 12 oz of Coors Light?
At the top: Budweiser Select, with a mere 55 calories and 1.9g carbs (per 12-ounce serving). In the middle: The lights of the Big Three, with Miller Lite and its 96 calories and 3.2g carbs beating out competitors Coors Light (102 calories, 5 carbs) and Bud Light (110 calories, 6.6g carbs).
Secondly, what is lowest calorie beer? Low calorie lagers – 12 ounces (354 ml)
- Coors Light (4.2% ABV): 102 calories.
- Carlsberg Lite (4% ABV): 102 calories.
- Bud Light (4.2% ABV): 103 calories.
- Labatt Blue Light (4% ABV): 108 calories.
- Brava Light (4% ABV): 112 calories.
- Moosehead Light (4% ABV): 115 calories.
- Samuel Adams (4.3% ABV): 124 calories.
Accordingly, how many calories are in a bottle of Coors Light?
8. Coors light. Jean Claude Van Damme's beer of choice, Coors Light is an American classic, and at just 102 calories a bottle is great for beer lovers watching their waistline.
How much alcohol is in a 12 oz Coors Light?
Coors Light Lager Beer 12 Pack Bottles, 12 fl oz, ABV 4.2%