How do you use Watson's assistant?
- Step 1: Open Watson Assistant. After you create a Watson Assistant service instance, you land on the Manage page of the Watson Assistant dashboard.
- Step 2: Create an assistant.
- Step 3: Create a dialog skill.
- Step 4: Add intents from a content catalog.
- Step 5: Build a dialog.
- Step 6: Integrate the assistant.
Also, how does Watson assistant work?
Watson Assistant is IBM's AI product that lets you build, train, and deploy conversational interactions into any application, device, or channel. Most chatbots try to mimic human interactions, which can frustrate users when a misunderstanding arises. Watson Assistant is more.
Furthermore, how do I talk to Watson? Start a conversation with Watson in three simple steps:
- Go to the IBM Support Community – Products page.
- Select your product.
- Click Chat with Watson to begin your interactive session.
Regarding this, what is Watson assistant?
IBM Watson Assistant is a white label cloud service that allows enterprise-level software developers to embed an artificial intelligence (AI) virtual assistant (VA) in the software they are developing and brand the assistant as their own.
How do I start IBM Watson?
To get started: Activate one or both of the IBM Watson apps.
Click the project you're invited to or create a project by clicking New project, and then start working with data:
- Add data to a project.
- Refine data.
- Ingest streaming data.
- Analyze the data with notebooks or dashboards.
- Analyze data with models or AI.