How do I change the voice of Google assistant on iPhone?
Also, how do I change the voice of Google assistant?
How to change the Google Assistant voice on your phone
- Open Google Home app.
- Tap profile tab (fourth tab from the right).
- Under General settings category, tap Settings.
- Tap on Assistant tab to the right of Personal info.
- Tap on Assistant voice.
- And now choose your favorite voice. I like the original "Red" voice.
Also Know, can you change the OK Google command? You might wonder if it is possible to change this command to something else. It is possible to wake your Google Now by saying anything you want. Go to Settings > Voice > OK Google Detection > Turn it Off. Now Go back to Open Mic+ For Google Now App and tap on the Bay Area using a pencil icon.
Accordingly, how do I change OK Google on my iPhone?
Turn on voice search
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings. Voice.
- From here, you can change settings like your language and whether you want to have a voice search start when you say, "Ok Google."
- Tap Done.
Why can't I change my Google Assistant voice?
When you can't change Google Assistant's voice, the problem is usually related to your language settings. If you have your system language set to English (United States), and you still can't change Google Assistant's voice, you'll also need to set your Google Assistant input language to English (United States.)