How do you sum a number in C++?
- Step 1: Get number by user.
- Step 2: Get the modulus/remainder of the number.
- Step 3: sum the remainder of the number.
- Step 4: Divide the number by 10.
- Step 5: Repeat the step 2 while number is greater than 0.
Herein, how do you sum a number in C++?
C++ Program to Display the Sum of the Digits of a given Number
- * C++ program to Display the Sum of the digits of a given Number.
- using namespace std;
- int val, num, sum = 0;
- cout << "Enter the number : ";
- cin >> val;
- num = val;
- while (num != 0)
Likewise, how do you sum a number in a for loop? Getting the sum using a for loop implies that you should:
- Create an array of numbers, in the example int values.
- Create a for statement, with an int variable from 0 up to the length of the array, incremented by one each time in the loop.
- In the for statement add each of the array's elements to an int sum.
Beside above, how do you find the digit sum of a number?
The digit sum of a number, say 152, is just the sum of the digits, 1+5+2=8. If the sum of the digits is greater than nine then the process is repeated. For example, the sum of the digits for 786 is 7+8+6=21 and the sum of the digits for 21 is 3 so the digit sum of 786 is 3.
What does += mean in C++?
+= Add AND assignment operator, It adds right operand to the left operand and assign the result to left operand. C += A is equivalent to C = C + A. -= Subtract AND assignment operator, It subtracts right operand from the left operand and assign the result to left operand.