How do you set a master lock key safe?
- Open lock with the factory set or previously set combination.
- Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in hole on side of lock.
- Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction).
- Set wheels to desired combination.
- Turn and remove reset tool.
- Record your new combination in a safe place.
Also, how do you reset a Master Lock key box?
How to Change the Combination on a Master Lockbox
- Open shutter door to access the combination dials and the release button.
- Push the reset lever to the left and into the downward position.
- Rotate the combination dials to the combination you want to use.
- Push the reset lever up and back to the right, to its original position.
Also Know, what is the Master Lock combination? Standard Instructions for Opening a Combination Lock
- Turn right three times. Stop at First Digit.
- Turn left one full turn passing 1st number and stop at Second Digit.
- Turn right and stop at Third Digit. Pull shackle. Profit.
Considering this, how do you reset a 4 digit combination lock if you forgot the code?
If you forgot a bike lock combination or the digits to a padlock with a dial, you can try to reset it. Pull on the shackle until you see the wheels turn. When the wheel sticks or catches, move to the next wheel and continue through all the wheels.
How do you crack a 3 digit combination lock?
Turn the lock until the numbers read right-side-up. Roll the left-most dial until the first number of your combination lines up with the scored hash mark just to the left of the dial. Roll the middle dial until the appropriate number lines up with the number to its left. Do the same for the right-most number.