How do you measure for a camper shell?
Moreover, how do you measure for a truck topper?
How To Measure Your Truck Bed
- Place your measuring tape at the bulkhead of your truck bed.
- Moving along your bed rail, extend the measuring tape to the inside edge of the top of your tailgate. Record the measurement in inches.
- Divide the number of inches by 12 to determine the length of your truck bed in feet.
Also Know, should I buy a Tacoma or Tundra? So if leg room and ample seating are on your list of must-haves for a truck, go for the bigger vehicle when deciding should I buy a Tacoma or Tundra. Needs: If you are towing less than 4000 lbs., you can get away with the Tacoma, but for anything beyond that, go for the Tundra that has immense towing power.
Thereof, what is the size of my truck bed?
Generally there are 3 different sizes for pickup truck beds. Short, Standard, or Long. Generally a short bed is approximately 5'8” long, a standard bed is 6'5” long, and a long bed is 8' long but these numbers vary by a few inches from manufacturer to manufacturer.
How do you install a truck topper?
How to Put a Truck Cap on Your Pickup
- Step 1: Locating the correct truck cap for your pickup.
- Step 1: Turn over your truck cap and lay it on a soft blanket or sheet.
- Step 2: Apply weather stripping.
- Step 1: Turn over truck cap right side up and line up with your pickup bed.
- Step 2: Align the truck cap with clamps.