What are the best camper vans?
- Winnebago Revel 4×4.
- Chinook Bayside Camper Van.
- Fiat Ducato Camper Van.
- Sportsmobile Mercedes-Benz 4×4 Sprinter.
- Outside Van Wanderlust.
- Peugeot Rifter 4×4 Concept.
- Hymercar Camper Vans.
- Doubleback Van.
Also asked, are camper vans worth it?
Campervans have a generally more hip and trendy look and feel to them than the cumbersome caravan, and they are much easier to park in towns and cities and take to smaller campsites. You also don't have to drive so slowly in a campervan which is a great boon for trips when you are short on time.
Furthermore, what is the best camper van UK? The 12 best motorhomes that money can buy
- Best campervan under £50,000: Lunar Campers Lerina campervan.
- Best campervan over £50,000: Rolling Homes Magellan campervan.
- Best van conversion with fixed bed: Sunlight Cliff 600 campervan.
- Best van conversion without fixed bed: Hillside Hopton campervan.
- Best fixed bed motorhome under £50,000: Sun Living S 65SL motorhome.
Secondly, what are the best small camper vans?
Join our free Facebook community.
- The Mercedes Metris camper van.
- Ford Transit Connect mini camper van.
- Dodge Promaster City camper van.
- Nissan NV 200 compact cargo van for camping.
What is the best van for Van life?
Ok, now let's crack on with our best van to live in list!
- Mercedes Sprinter. The quintessential conversion vehicle has to be the Mercedes Sprinter, the ultimate off grid home.
- VW Bus.
- Vauxhall Movano.
- VW Crafter.
- Ford Transit.
- School Bus.
- Renault Trafic.
- Knaus Boxdrive CUV.