What animal has the most Instagram followers?
- Jiff Pom – 8.9M Followers.
- Nala The Cat – 3.7M Followers.
- Doug The Pug – 3.6M Followers.
- Juniper The Fox – 2.5M Followers.
- Diddy Kong and Yeti Kong The Marmosets – 1M Followers.
- Jill The Squirrel – 610K Followers.
- Bodhi The Menswear Dog – 365K Followers.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what dog has the most Instagram followers?
Jiffpom. One of Instagram's biggest animal stars in the world with 9 million followers and a few Guinness World Records to boot, Jiffpom the Pomeranian is so cute and plush-looking that you might mistake him for one of the plushie toys created in his honor and image.
Beside above, what is the most popular pet in the world 2019? World Pet Population Data a Mixed Bag
- Globally, 57 percent of consumers own pets (according to more than 27,000 online consumers whom GfK surveyed in 22 countries).
- Dogs are the most popular pet globally, owned by 33 percent of respondents, with cats next at 23 percent.
Keeping this in consideration, who has the most followers on Instagram in the World 2019?
Do dog instagrams make money?
People are being paid up to $16,000 for a single picture of their dog on Instagram. The founder and CEO of a talent agency for pets told Fast Company that animals with more than 1 million followers can earn up to $16,000 per Instagram post.