How do you make a cardboard cereal box?
- Choose your cardboard. The side of a cereal box can make a small box for home use.
- Decorate if desired.
- Draw a line close to one edge of the cardboard.
- Divide the remaining length into four sections.
- Score the lines if using thick cardboard.
- Bend the sides.
- Draw the flaps perpendicular to the sides.
- Cut each flap.
Click to see full answer
Simply so, how do you make cereal boxes?
Let's check them out!
- Make your own business cards.
- Make a mini-pocket notebook.
- Craft miniature piñatas.
- Make handy drawer dividers.
- Create spools for embroidery floss.
- Make a clever gift box.
- Create a nightlight out of a cereal box.
- Make a cute Scottish terrier.
Also, what to do with empty boxes? If you feel like getting creative, try one of these alternate uses for old cardboard boxes.
- Compost them.
- Protect your floors when painting.
- Make drawer dividers.
- Use them for stylish storage.
- Use them for car or garage storage.
- Make a cat playhouse.
- Keep them for shipping.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you make a puzzle out of a cereal box?
- Flatten your cereal box.
- This one came apart at the seams, but if yours doesn't, just open both ends and cut down one edge.
- Cut your puzzle image off from the rest of the box, whether you decide to do the front or back of the box.
- Flip over the puzzle image cardboard,
- apply glue to the back of the puzzle template,
How do you reuse an empty cardboard box?
15 Brilliant Ways To Reuse Your Empty Cardboard Boxes
- Make Rope Wrapped Storage.
- Cover a Few in Fabric for Stylish Bins.
- Turn a Piece into a Distressed Sign.
- Add Wheels for a Rolling Toy Crate.
- Dress It up as a Luxury Cat Bed.
- Paint a Chalkboard Sign.
- Attach Frames for Instant Organization.
- Use It to Start a Book Page Wreath.