How do you get all the songs in Ocarina of Time?
- Zelda's Lullaby. The first song you learn is Zelda's Lullaby.
- Song of Storms. You can learn this song only as Adult Link.
- Sun's Song. You can learn this song by going to Kakariko Village and heading to the Graveyard.
- Song of Time.
- Minuet of Forest.
- Bolero of Fire.
- Serenade of Water.
- Requiem of Spirit.
Thereof, how many songs are in Ocarina of Time?
13 Ocarina Songs
Furthermore, how do I get the Scarecrow song? Scarecrow Song's
- Creating the Song. As a child, make your way over to Lake Hylia and head to the small fences at the northeast part of the area where you will find two Scarecrow's here.
- Activating the Song. As an adult, return to Lake Hylia and head back to Bonooru.
- How It's Used.
Secondly, how do you get the ocarina in Ocarina of Time?
Temple of Time: Go to Hyrule, meet Ganondorf, retrieve the Ocarina of Time in the moat, visit the Temple of Time (should be able to see it on the right side of the courtyard), and get the Master Sword.
Where do I learn the song of storms?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time The "Song of Storms" is learned from Guru-Guru in the Windmill in Kakariko Village, when Link is an adult.