How do you clean brown grout?
Click to see full answer
Moreover, how do you clean dark grout?
A solution of half water and half vinegar is also effective at cleaning both dark grout and white floor grout. Fill a spray bottle with the solution and apply directly to the grout. Give it a few seconds to penetrate the dirt and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Repeat as necessary.
Furthermore, what is the best homemade tile grout cleaner? Mix together 1/2 cup of baking soda, 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide, and 1 tsp dish soap. Apply cleaning mixture onto grout, wait 5-10 minutes, scrub and rinse.
People also ask, how can I get my grout white again?
Method 1: Baking Soda, Ammonia and Vinegar
- Dip a sponge into the mixture or pour some into a spray bottle. Apply a liberal amount of cleaner to the grout and allow it to sit for several minutes.
- Scrub the grout with a small brush or old toothbrush.
- Rinse the treated area and wipe dry with a towel or rag.
How do you clean tile grout?
Cleaning tile grout with baking soda and vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar and baking soda into a thick paste.
- Spread the paste onto the grout and let it sit for up to 30 minutes.
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub away at the grout until it's clean.
- Rinse the surface with clean water.