How do you clean a Black and Decker Digital Advantage Iron?
- Fill the water tank well below the MAX line.
- Turn the fabric select dial to 7 and stand the iron on its heel rest.
- Wait for the iron to beep and display ReAdY.
- Unplug the iron and hold over a sink with the soleplate facing down.
- Press and hold the AUTo CleAN.
Click to see full answer
Keeping this in consideration, how do you clean a Black and Decker Digital Advantage steam iron?
As far as cleaning after use is concerned, that's much easier. After it's cooled off, you can clean it by wiping down the body and soleplate with water, some mild detergent, and a cloth. After cleaning, iron a clean cloth with the steam setting on. Don't use any chemicals, abrasives or vinegar on the soleplate.
Additionally, how do you clean a Black & Decker iron? How to Clean a Black & Decker Iron
- Pour the water out of the iron's reservoir. Fill the reservoir halfway with white vinegar.
- Unplug the iron and let it cool upright for 30 minutes.
- If rust and buildup remains, mix 1 cup hot water with 1 cup white vinegar and 1 tsp.
- Rinse off the cleaning solution.
- Dry the iron with a dry cotton rag.
In this regard, how do I use the self clean on my Black and Decker iron?
Press the self clean button and hold it down. Gently move the iron to and fro, over the basin or bowl. Water and steam will wash scale and dust through the sole plate, and into the sink. When the reservoir is empty, release the self clean button.
How do you use auto clean on an iron?
Unplug your iron and hold it over a sink with the soleplate facing downwards. Press and hold the self-clean button. Hot water and steam will be ejected from the holes in the soleplate along with any impurities. Release the self-clean button after one minute or when the water tank is empty.