How do I transfer my UniFi controller to another computer?
Moreover, how do I export UniFi controller settings?
- Go to Settings > Site.
- Select the gray “Export Site” button in the bottom-right of the page. This will initiate the wizard.
- In the first step, click “Download Backup File” to download the file that contains the site configuration to be imported into the Controller you are migrating to.
Subsequently, question is, what is UniFi inform URL? UniFi APs have a default inform URL http://unifi:8080/inform. Thus, the purpose of using DHCP option 43 or DNS is to allow the AP to know the IP of the Controller.
Thereof, how do I reset my UniFi controller?
Do so by "Forgetting" the device.
- Log in to the UniFi Network Controller. In the Devices page, click on the UAP you wish to reset.
- Select the Configuration tab, and click Manage Device to expand.
- Click the Forget button. This will erase all configuration and history for that device, effectively resetting it.
Where is UniFi controller data stored?
Data folder locations:
- Vista+: C:UsersusernameUbiquiti UniFidata.
- XP: C:Documents and SettingsusernameUbiquiti UniFidata.