How do I spell check in InDesign?
Likewise, does InDesign have a spell check?
3 Choose Edit > Spelling > Check Spelling. The Check Spelling dialog box appears. 4 Select Story from the Search drop-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box so that only this text frame is searched. A story is the InDesign term for a text frame and any other text frames that are linked to it.
Additionally, how do I get rid of hyphens in InDesign? Choose Type > Paragraph Styles to open the Paragraph Styles panel. Right click (Mac: Control click) the heading style (in my example, Heading1) in the Paragraph Styles panel and choose “Edit Heading1”. Uncheck the Hyphenate check box. Click OK.
Then, how do I change the default language in InDesign?
Changing Default Language for Text-Boxes in InDesign
- Open InDesign, but make sure that no documents are open.
- Turn on the Character palette. This can be done by navigating to Type > Character via the menu bar, or by the keyboard shortcut (on a PC) of Ctrl+T.
- In the Character tab, select the down arrow next to the Language and then select your language of choice.
How do I turn spell check on in Word?
To enable spell check as you type, follow these steps:
- Click the File tab, and then click Options.
- In the Word Options dialog box, click Proofing.
- Make sure that the Check spelling as you type check box is selected in the When correcting spelling and grammar in Word section.