Where do you order checks?
- Best Overall: Checks In The Mail.
- Best Price: Walmart Checks.
- Widest Selection: Bradford Exchange.
- Best From a General Printer: Vistaprint.
- Best for Quality Reputation: Costco Checks.
Similarly, you may ask, can you order checks from anywhere?
You can order personal checks from anywhere you like. Some banks charge $20 or more per box, unless you're a premium account holder. You might save more than 50% by buying from a direct-to-consumer printer or national chain.
Similarly, where can I get free checks? Most online banks (banks without actual brick and mortar locations) will offer free checks with their checking accounts. They can afford to do this because they have less overhead costs and expenses. If you really want free checks, simply open an account with an online bank.
Secondly, what is the cheapest way to order checks?
The Top Five Cheapest Places to Order Duplicate Checks Online:
- Costco: $0.038 per check.
- Sam's Club: $0.039 per check.
- Bradford Exchange: $0.042 per check.
- Walmart: $0.056 per check.
- Super Value Checks: $0.059 per check.
Is it secure to order checks online?
Yes, it's safe to order checks online, as long as you take a few precautions. The truth is, even your bank orders their checks! So ordering checks online from a trusted site is actually like buying checks wholesale instead of retail.