How do I reset my Rain Bird controller?
Click to see full answer
Regarding this, how do I reset my Rainbird sst600in?
- Turn the dial to Seasonal Adjust.
- Press and hold the left and right arrow buttons at the same time for at least 3 seconds. Until you see the word "CLEARED" on the screen.
- Turn the dial back to AUTO RUN. Your ESP-Me is now restored to the factory default settings.
Furthermore, how do I reset my Irritrol controller? How do I reset my Irritrol controller or reset it to factory
- Remove the battery.
- Pull off the ribbon cable from the back connector board (white or yellow board with all the screw terminals) by holding the gray ribbon cable close to the back terminal board and wiggling it off.
- Wait 3 minutes or so for any residual power to completely drain from the unit. (
Also, how do I reset my sprinkler system?
How to Reset a Sprinkler System
- Turn the control dial to the "off" position.
- Press the "next" button to access the clear-memory feature.
- Press and hold the "off" button until the display stops blinking.
- Turn the control dial to the "run" position.
- Press and hold down the "minus" arrow and "prog" buttons simultaneously.
Why my sprinkler system is not working?
Go to one of the irrigation valves and turn the solenoid 1/4 to 1/2 a turn counter-clockwise. If the valve opens and sprinklers turn on, your valve is working and you'll need to check the controller and field wiring. If the valve did not turn on any of the sprinklers, the water to the valves is still off.