How do I reprogram my Hunter ceiling fan remote?
- Go to your circuit breaker or fuse box, and turn off the power to the fan you will be programming.
- Turn the fan's remote control over, and remove the battery compartment cover.
- Match the DIP switches inside the remote's battery compartment with the DIP switches on the fan's receiver unit.
Also know, how do I pair my Hunter ceiling fan remote?
Pairing a '5' Series Model Hunter Fan Press and hold both the 'FAN' button and the 'SPEED 3' button for at least four seconds. This step should be done within three minutes of restoring power to the fan. Your fan should turn on low speed indicating the pairing was successful.
Additionally, how do I change the direction on my Hunter ceiling fan remote? How to Reverse a Hunter Fan
- Press the "Reverse" button on the remote control of the ceiling fan to change the direction of the airflow. Press the "Reverse" button again to revert to the previous direction of airflow.
- Turn the fan off. Locate the reversing switch.
- Slide the switch to the opposite side. Turn the fan on.
In this manner, can I replace my ceiling fan remote?
At The Home Depot, our ceiling fan remote controls are universal and can work in just about any ceiling fan out there. All you would need to do is to replace the receiver in the ceiling fan, put batteries in the transmitter (the remote itself) and set the dip switches in both pieces to make sure the fan will operate.
How do I reset my fan remote?
Reset the fan remote If you want to reset the remote: Turn off the ceiling fan using the remote. Wait for about 30 seconds before turning the power on. Within those seconds, hold down the off button on the fan for about ten seconds.