How do I find my Facebook Graph API?
Consequently, how do I find my Facebook API?
How to Acquire Your Facebook API Key
- Log in to Facebook.
- Next, ADD Facebook Developer application.
- Next is to click Allow button.
- After installing the Facebook Developer application, click on Set Up New Application.
- Put a name for your new application.
- You'll be taken to the next page where you can find your Facebook API key.
Additionally, how do I find my Facebook email API? To get the user email, you have to log in the user with his Facebook account using the email permission. Use for that the Facebook PHP SDK (see on github) as following. When he is logged in the email can be found in the $user_profile array.
Consequently, what is the Facebook Graph API?
The Graph API is the primary way to get data into and out of the Facebook platform. It's an HTTP-based API that apps can use to programmatically query data, post new stories, manage ads, upload photos, and perform a wide variety of other tasks.
What is Facebook API used for?
The API allows applications to use the social connections and profile information to make applications more involving, and to publish activities to the news feed and profile pages of Facebook, subject to individual users privacy settings.