How do I reset my Whirlpool Cabrio Platinum washer?
- Turn the washer off.
- Set the mode selector dial to NORMAL.
- Turn the dial counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT), clockwise THREE clicks (RIGHT), counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT) then clockwise ONE click (RIGHT).
- Now press the start button.
Keeping this in view, how do you calibrate a Whirlpool Cabrio Platinum washer?
CABRIO WASHER CALIBRATION CYCLE
- Pick three buttons ( Do not use Power button) and within 8 seconds.
- Make sure the washer is in (Stand By Mode) which means the machine is plugged in and all the indicator lights are off.
- Press and Release the 1st selected button,
- Press and Release the 2nd selected button,
One may also ask, how do I reset my Whirlpool Digital washer?
- Unplug the washer for 1 minute from the electrical outlet.
- Plug the washer back in and lift and lower the lid 6 times within a 12 second period. You have 30 seconds to start lifting and lowering the lid.
- The motor has now been reset and is ready for you to start a cycle.
People also ask, is there a reset button on the Whirlpool Cabrio washer?
Press the Start/Stop button once. Rotate the dial until Rinse, Wash, and Stop lights illuminate. Turn the washer off and unplug it for 10 seconds. Finally, turn on the washer and it should now be reset.
Why is my Whirlpool Cabrio Washer not working?
This is usually caused by a clog in the drain line or something obstructing the pump. Clean out any lint or obstruction (coin, small button) that is clogging the pump filter. Turn off the water connections. If these steps don't solve the problem, the washer's water pump may need to be replaced.