What is API blueprint?
Likewise, how do I use API blueprint?
Create a sample HTML output using API Blueprint and Apiary
- Go to apiary.io and click Quick start with Github. Sign in with your Github account.
- Sign up for a free hacker account and create a new project.
- At this point, you would start describing your API using the blueprint syntax in the editor.
- Click Save.
Additionally, how do I document an API? How to Write Great API Documentation
- Maintain a Clear Structure. The glue that holds your documentation together is the structure, and it normally evolves as you develop new features.
- Write Detailed Examples. Most APIs tend to include many complex API endpoints.
- Consistency and Accessibility.
- Think About Your Documentation During Development.
Similarly, you may ask, what is APIB?
API Blueprint. API Blueprint is a high level language for describe web APIs. The syntax is a combination of Markdown and MSON syntax and the files are saved with a . apib extension. Markdown is a lightweight text formatting syntax.
How do you use apiary?
To use Apiary to design APIs, click 'Apiary'. Use your GitHub account to start API design. Once logged in, the UI gives an option to create a new API. Specify a name and click the "Create API" button.