How do I file a complaint against a contractor in PA?
- Call to have a Complaint Form mailed to you 1-800-321-CSLB (2752), OR.
- Use the On-line Complaint Form, OR.
- Download and Print a Complaint Form.
Just so, how do I check a complaint against a contractor?
You should check with the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org to determine what others are saying about the company. Additionally, you should contact the state Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR) to determine whether the contractor has any complaints lodged against them at (850) 487-1395.
Beside above, how do I report a contractor without a license? File a complaint with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation at 850-487-1395, or go to www.myfloridalicense.com.To report unlicensed contractor activity, go to http://www.myflorida.com/dbpr/os/ and click on "unlicensed activity" on the left button bar.
Moreover, how do I file a complaint against a contractor in Virginia?
File Your Complaint You may complete a complaint form online or download one of our complaint forms. For further assistance call our Consumer Protection Hotline at 1-800-552-9963 if calling from Virginia, or (804) 786-2042 if calling from the Richmond area or from outside Virginia.
How do I report a crooked contractor?
7 Ways to deal with a bad contractor
- First, compile all paperwork.
- Fire them.
- File a claim if contractor is bonded.
- File a complaint with the state licensing board if contractor is licensed.
- Request mediation or arbitration.
- File a suit in small claims court.
- Hire an attorney.
- File complaints and post public reviews.